Interwiki: DISPLAYTITLE:4D/3N Traditional Kencana Komodo Trip++
|Publish Rate||Interwiki: #currency:3300000IDR++|
|Our Rate||Interwiki: #currency:2300000IDR++|
|Map = https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb||!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d126190.36031054037!2d119.66274299999999!3d-8.743777000000001!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x0%3A0x0!2zOMKwNDQnMzcuNiJTIDExOcKwMzknNDUuOSJF!5e0!3m2!1sde!2sid!4v1436410790045|
The traditional Kencana boat trip for 4 days and 3 nights leaves from Lombok to Labuan Bajo every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Departure from Labuan Bajo to Lombok is every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
4 days and 3 nights boat trip from Lombok to Labuan Bajo (Flores)
The boat leaves every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. The trip starts from Senggigi at 10.30 am.
Free shuttle pick up for Senggigi and Mataram area at 10.30 am and at 9.00 am from Bangsal Harbor and 8.30 from Kuta area.
- Registration at 10.00 am at the meeting point: office in Senggigi
- Leaving the harbour in Labuan Lombok around 3pm
- Medang Island – Sleep overnight on the boat
- Manta Point – Passing by with slow engine
- Pink Beach – Snorkelling
- Komodo Island – Trekking to see the dragons
- Padar Island – Trekking
4 days and 3 nights boat trip from Labuan Bajo (Flores) to Lombok
The boat departs from Labuan Bajo every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. The check in is at 9:00 am.
- Registration at 7:30 am at the office in Labuan Bajo
- Kelor Island – Snorkeling
- Padar Island – Trekking
- Moyo Waterfall – Visiting the Waterfall
- Gili Bola – Snorkeling and walking around the island
Note: free shuttle drop off to Mataram and Senggigi area
- You may want to travel further after arriving in Labuan Bajo. If you want to fly back to Bali, the airport is very close to the harbour.
- Please bring your passport for registration (or ID if you are an Indonesian citizen).
- Schedule can be changed without any prior notice due to unforeseen weather circumstances or other safety reasons.
- 1 bottle of mineral water (1,5L) per day per person
- Full board buffet (Indonesian Food)
- Coffee & tea
- Snorkeling gear
What’s not included?
Interwiki: Cash payment++
- 1 toilet, no showers
- Life jackets
- Deck class: foam matt, pillow, and blanket
- Simple fishing equipments
What to bring
- Soft drinks (Coke, Sprite, Red Bull)
- Beer, liquor
- Ice cubes
- Snorkelling equipment (if you want to use your own)
- Stereo speakers
- iPod / mp3 player
- Toothbrush, toothpaste
- Shower gel, shampoo
- Salty snacks (peanuts, chips, etc.) which helps against sea sickness
- Cash (there are only few ATMs during this trip)
- Beach wear (board shorts, bikinis)
- Toilet paper
- Sun glasses
- Mobile phone + charger
- Rain coat
- Flip flops and sports shoes / trekking shoes
- Sleeping bag
- Glasses, contact lenses
- Bodylotion / mosquito spray
- Books / ebook reader
- Flight tickets
- Board games
How to get to Senggigi?
Terms and conditions
- Schedule can be changed without any prior notice due to the weather circumstances or other safety reasons.
- From Labuan Bajo you can continue traveling in Flores mainland on your own or fly back to Bali by plane.
- Please bring your ID Card (Indonesian) or passport (Non-Indonesian) for registration.
- For passengers who start the trip from Labuan Bajo to Lombok (4D/3N), the boat leaves early in the morning from Labuan Bajo harbour. Therefore passengers are required to come for check in 1 day before departure date at 5.00 pm. The passengers are allowed to sleep onboard before departure, but note that dinner for this night is not included. Check-in is at the Komodo Co. Adventure office Labuan Bajo in Soekarno Hatta street, inside Bajo Beach Hotel. Please contact us for more details.
- The provider reserves the right at any time to modify the route, cancel the trip or change facilities, services or prices. You may then choose before departure to accept the changes or receive a full refund. The client must have a suitable travel insurance in order to take part in this trip. The provider doesn’t provide any insurance.
- 50% down payment from the total price is required. You have the option to pay cash in our office in Seminyak or by bank transfer. For cheapest bank transfer fee, we highly recommend to use Transferwise.com. The 50% balance is required to be settled upon departure. For more info, please contact us.
File:Moyo-Island-waterfall-01.jpgMojo Island waterfall
File:Moyo-Island-waterfall-02.jpgMojo Island waterfall
File:Moyo-Island-waterfall-03.JPGMojo Island waterfall
File:Komodo-Budget-Trip-67.jpgWaterfall at Mojo Island
File:Komodo-Budget-Trip-36.jpgWaterfall at Mojo Island
File:Komodo-Budget-Trip-32.jpgGroup picture at Komodo national park
File:Komodo-Budget-Trip-41.jpgGroup picture at Komodo national park
File:Komodo-Budget-Trip-64.jpgGroup picture at Komodo national park
File:Komodo-Budget-Trip-06.jpgKomodo dragon at Komodo national park
File:Komodo-Budget-Trip-33.jpgTwo Komodo dragons at Komodo national park
File:Pink-beach-Komodo-01.jpgPink beach Komodo
File:Pink-beach-Komodo-02.jpgPink beach Komodo
File:Pink-beach-Komodo-03.jpgPink beach Komodo
File:Komodo-Budget-Trip-20.jpgPink beach Komodo
File:Komodo-Budget-Trip-37.jpgAt the beach
File:Komodo-Budget-Trip-12.jpgTraditional Kencana boat
File:Komodo-Budget-Trip-13.jpgTraditional Kencana boat
File:Komodo-Budget-Trip-42.jpgTraditional Kencana boat
File:Komodo-Budget-Trip-52.jpgGroup picture on the boat
File:Komodo-Budget-Trip-11.jpgAt the harbour
File:Komodo-Budget-Trip-08.jpgOn the boat
File:Komodo-Budget-Trip-24.jpgOn the boat
File:Komodo-Budget-Trip-25.jpgOn the boat
File:Komodo-Budget-Trip-54.jpgSunset from the boat
Interwiki: Activity booking++
:4D/4N Komodo Budget Trip – One Way – Traditional Kencana
:Sailing Trip to Komodo