Job type: Internship
Department: Online Marketing / Video Production / Video Editing (M/F, English speaking)
Start: ASAP/by arrangement
Are you interested in an internship in Bali? Our intern in Video Production / Video Editing will work in our modern office in the prime location of Seminyak, Bali. If you are an IT student and you are fluent in English (grammar and spelling) please keep reading. You will work together in a team with another intern for this video production project.
- Create educational and entertaining video series for YouTube and Vimeo
- Video recording (DSLR, GoPro, DJI Phantom 3 drone)
- Video editing
- Creating screenplay / story board
- Experience in video production
- Familiar with video editing (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects)
- Experience as show host / commentator is a plus
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in English language
- Good computer skills and proficient in Mac OS, Excel, Word, Google Docs
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Work independently
Our video production intern will work together with another intern for the production and editing. Both interns will consult and report to our company management.
PT Bali Ide Internasional is a Bali based e-Business startup, founded in 2010. Its main business is accommodation and activities in and around the island of Bali. Bali-Link’s goal is to get the best deals for the customer at the most affordable price. The company works closely together with several study exchange programs, villa owners, villa and hotel managements and travel companies. Bali-Link is working in a constantly changing work environment and always open to new business fields.
What we offer
- State of the art tools and hardware
- Good atmosphere in our office (centrally located at Sunset Road)
- Learning environment
- Working visa for internship
- Any questions? Use the message function at the bottom left of the website.