As you maybe know it is difficult to receive letters and packages to private addresses for many places in Bali. Therefore we offered this free service to students to send your mail to our office.
Please make sure you don’t ship any of the items listed under “Prohibited goods” since this may cause you and us trouble with the Indonesian customs department.
How it works
1. Make sure your package doesn’t contain any prohibited goods
2. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page
3. After receiving our confirmation email you can send the letter / package
4. Once your mail arrives we will email you to pick up
– Mail that arrives without our approval will be rejected
– Sometimes there is a small customs fee you need to pay. (receipt provided)
– We can’t take any responsibility if the mail gets lost.
– Sending prohibited goods may put you into legal trouble
Please do not ship the following goods to our office:
- Cigarrettes or Tobacco
- Commercial merchandise (products for sale)
- Goods with a value more than 250 USD
- Liquids (including drinks)
- Weapons and amunition
If you are not sure about the restriction, feel free to call Kantor Pelayanan dan Pengawasan Bea Cukai Ngurah Rai Denpasar (Department of Customs Denpasar) by phone +62 361 9351035 or visit them at Jalan Airport Ngurah Rai, Tuban.