Job type: Full time
- Responsible of finding new potential accommodations via door-to-door canvassing and online research for potential partners for daily, monthly and yearly rental.
- Responsible of finding new potential excursions and business development
- Responsible to schedule photoshoots of new accommodations and where necessary update existing photos of accommodation.
- Responsible to schedule photoshoots of new excursion and where necessary update existing photos of excursions.
- Conducts sales calls and arrange regular site inspection trips to the accommodations and excursions listed on the websites
- Responsible with checking the availability of accommodations and excursions.
- Online research for accommodation and excursion inquiries and business development
- Responsible in creating new webpage for accommodation and excursion on the websites
- Responsible of updating accommodation and excursion page for the description, pricing, availability and facilities on the websites.
- Resolving issues with guest and business partners
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new accommodation owner to enable future bookings.
- Responsible in supporting the Management with business development.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Clear understanding of the travel agent business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent company in various events.
- Implements all sales action plans related to market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
- Manages and develops relationships with key team, management and business partners.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in Indonesian (mother tongue)
- Completed university studies is highly appreciated
- Good computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Email etc.
- Travel management experience or hotel management preferred
- Ability to work at weekends, when its needed
- Comfortable to work outside of the office
- Driving motorbike is highly required
- Able to work with target
- Familiar with western culture
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Strong communication
- Work independently
- Proven success in a similar role and environment.
- Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
- Pride and attention to detail.
- Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.
- The Sales and Marketing reports directly to the Operational Manager.
- PT Bali Ide Internasional is a Bali based e-Business startup, founded in 2010. Its main business is accommodation and activities in and around the island of Bali. Bali-Link’s goal is to get the best deals for the customer at the most affordable price. The company works closely together with several study exchange programs, villa owners, villa and hotel managements and travel companies. Bali-Link is working in a constantly changing work environment and always open to new business fields.
What we offer
- Learning environment
- Monthly transport allowance and phone allowance
- Modern office with nice ambience.