A social visa is valid up to 6 months (initially 2 months + 4x extension for 30 days). You can take an early flight to Singapore, submit the documents to the agent and fly back in the evening. You may want to email Wahab, the agent in Singapore to process your social visa: +65 96540870 (WahtsApp). The process takes about 4-5 hours only.
- 1. Passport must be valid more than six months.
- 2. Two clean passport pages for visa stamping.
- 3. One recent colour passport size photo. 4x6cm. Any colour background. Scan, computer printout and airbrush photo is not accepted.
- 4. Clear copy of the sponsor letter + copy of the sponsor’s Ktp + copy of the marriage certificate (if the sponsor is an Indonesian spouse) or Telex visa approval + Singapore arrival card.
- 5. Visa will be done within a day and the fee is $Sgd160.00. Fee includes visa cost and service. Receipt will be issued.
- 6. Meeting point is at Hana Express office. No. 163, Tras Street. Lian Huat Building #10-06. 7. Submission hours is 09.00 to 11.00 a.m. Monday to Friday. Passport will be back at the office around 17.00 hours ( tentative ).